Nuclear & SMR
Gain a better understanding into the dynamic behaviour of nuclear cycles through Flownex Simulation Environment. Flownex has proved itself to save time and money in the design and commissioning of Nuclear systems with integrated Heat & Flow simulation together with control simulation.
Flownex SE enables system level modelling of nuclear plant fluid mechanics, heat transfer and neutronic response in both transient and steady state.
INTEGRATED PLANT SIMULATION
- Equip engineers to do integrated plant calculations
- Evaluate different cycles
- Do component sizing
- Maximise design team productivity
Flownex contains a full library of thermal hydraulic components, a 2D reactor model and analog and digital control components.
- Simulate complete integrated systems with control response in one software package
- Perform full transient simulation for dynamic behaviour and system feedback
- Save time and effort with virtual plant simulation and soft control commissioning
CONTROL SYSTEM TESTING
A complete Verification & Validation suite is available, developed under NQA-1 and the latest ISO 9001:2015 standard to ensure quality. This means Flownex simulations can be put forth as safety test cases and submitted as such to regulators – as was done during the development of the PBMR.